Are you looking for a varied work that will never get boring? Would you like to work in the traditional Czech glassmaking sector and help to create beauty? Into our headquarters in Nový Bor, we are currently looking for an Assistant to Project Manager. You will collaborate on a wide variety of projects with a true international scope and gain knowledge of various technical and glass-making disciplines which you will help to coordinate.
Assistant to Project Manager
What will you do?
- support the project manager in project planning, tracking project work execution and following up with stakeholders
- organize and archive project documentation
- liaise with sales team, engineers, technicians and other involved parties
- work in a challenging and inspiring environment of architecture, design and luxury products with heritage of traditional Czech craft
- grow profesionally as well as personally
- influence directly our company´s results
- be a part of friendly and young team
- communicate with branch offices worldwide
What do you need to know / have?
- able to deal with clerical matters and possess technical thinking
- very proactive attitude with a goal oriented drive
- outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written (in Czech and English language)
- enthusiastic about communication and organizational tasks
- flexibility and able to multitask
- ability to maintain alignment with other internal teams and stakeholders, especially Sales.
- ability to join our team in January 2020 and willing to learn new things
Why join us?
We are a Czech company with a drive to become the most inspiring and most
successful glassmaker in the world. Our job is to bring our clients an unforgettable design experience. We are a group with international scope,
but we are not a corporation.
We offer the opportunity to work on interesting, demanding and unique technical
solutions. We are enthusiastic about our work and we have a great sense
of humor. We foster an informal work environment and a company
culture which is very open.
Information about the vacancy
Palackého náměstí 170, 473 01 Nový Bor-Nový Bor, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, occasional work from home, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Czech (proficient), English (intermediate)
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.