We are a manufacturer of unique works of glass, including bespoke lighting installations, glass artworks, and award-winning collections. We are currently looking for new colleagues to strengthen our Sales team. Depending on your language skills and /or previous work experience, the role may be based in Prague or in one of our offices abroad.
You will specialize in selling bespoke lighting installations for luxury development projects and your duty will be to manage and drive the whole process from the initial contact with a client through design development and order confirmation until the final installation.
We are looking for self-driven adaptable persons who are able to work in fast-paced environment, who are able to flexibly convert obstacles into opportunities, and who will use their creativity, intellect and passion to create long-term win-win relationships between LASVIT and our clients.
Sales Consultant / Czech Republic or abroad
What will you do?
- realize and execute tasks in sales and marketing areas
- develop and maintain relationships with our current clients, potential new clients and their interior designers
- prepare drafts of price quotations
- communicate and cooperate with colleagues from various teams (design, project management, engineering, R& D, marketing, accounting…)
- travel on business trips according to business needs
- attend international trade fairs and local events according to the company’s needs
What do you need to know / have?
- university degree, technical, business or economics major preferred
- ideally up to 2 years of sales or project management or similar experience (optional)
- excellent spoken and written English
- knowledge of Czech / Slovak is a must
- knowledge of other European or world languages is preferred
- great communication, cooperation, presentation and negotiation skills
- able to deal with technical matters and solve technical problems
- excellent MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook knowledge
Why join us?
We are a Czech company with a drive to become the most inspiring and most
successful glassmaker in the world. Our job is to bring our clients an unforgettable design experience. We are a group with international scope,
but we are not a corporation.
Our sales department is very vibrant – a beautiful product, much technical know-how, some project management, and of course a bit of creative improvisation.
We take full stock of foreign languages and appreciate diverse cultural knowledge.
We are enthusiastic about our work and we have a great sense of humor.
We foster an informal work environment and a company culture
which is very open.
Information about the vacancy
Komunardů 894/32, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, contribution to sport / culture / leisure
English (proficient), Czech (proficient)