The Lighting Consultant aims to provide 100% support and assistance to sales and design teams to find the best possible solution of illuminating Lasvit glass art work so it better fits the given interior. He/she also communicates with client´s Interior Designers under the supervision of Lasvit Sales department and may help with improvement of our lighting solutions in cooperation with internal R&D.
What will you do?
- Find the best solution of illumination of our products – creating Lighting proposal
- Communicate and cooperate with Sales, Design, Engineering and Production teams
- Help to improve lighting solutions
- Gather all information about the projects from Lighting perspective (3D model of client´s space, preparing 3D model for calculation)
- Create output presentation for client
- Work in a challenging and inspiring environment of architecture, design and luxury products with heritage of traditional Czech craft
- Often travel in between our offices in Nový Bor and Prague. International travel will be required occasionally.
What do you need to know / have?
- Architectural/interior education background
- Good in 3D Graphics, PC skills – Rhinoceros, 3D Max, SolidWorks/Inventor or such
- Creative and have a good eye for interiors
- Technical literacy - understanding of technical and technological matters (drawings)
- Lighting design certificate – for example LC, IESNA, IALD, CLD
- Communicative, positive personality
- Good in English language
- Enthusiastic about architecture
Why join us?
We are a Czech company with a drive to become the most inspiring and most
successful glassmaker in the world. Our job is to bring our clients an unforgettable design experience. We are a group with international scope,
but we are not a corporation.
We offer the opportunity to work on interesting, demanding and unique technical
solutions. We are enthusiastic about our work and we have a great sense
of humor. We foster an informal work environment and a company
culture which is very open.
Information about the vacancy
Nový Bor, Praha-Holešovice
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, occasional work from home, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)