Project Manager is a vital and important position in LASVIT core business; its main responsibility is to effectively process contemporary projects in cooperation with sales, engineering, design and manufacturing teams until the closing handover to the client is done. He/she will manage the whole project from the initial draft up until the final installation. We are looking for a candidate with a technical background and possibly other technical fields to promote his role into the status of technology expert in Project Management team.
You will get the opportunity to:
- work in a challenging and inspiring environment of architecture, design and luxury products with heritage of traditional Czech craft
- make independent decisions on regular basis throughout the entire project lifecycle including budgeting, engineering, production etc.
- manage the projects in cooperation with the project specialist
- effectively help the sales team with solving all issues concerning the project (responding to all the tasks and requirement)
- work in Nový Bor and communicate with branch offices worldwide
We will make a good team if you:
- have a university degree (technically-oriented) and generally very strong relationship and background in technical fields
- have at least 3 years experience in project management
- fully independent and able to make decisions about technical matters
- flexible and good communicator with solid interpersonal skills
- experienced in project management area
- able to build partnerships and relationships with internal clients
- open-minded and „technically creative“
- excellent in Czech and English language
- skilled in work on PC, driving license B is a must-have
Why join us?
We are a Czech company with a drive to become the most inspiring and most successful glassmaker in the world. Our job is to bring our clients an unforgettable design experience. We are a group with international scope, but we are not a corporation.
We offer the opportunity to work on interesting, demanding and unique technical solutions. We are enthusiastic about our work and we have a great sense of humor. We foster an informal work environment and a company culture which is very open.
Information about the vacancy
Palackého náměstí 170, 473 01 Nový Bor-Nový Bor, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, car for private purposes, cell phone, above-standard medical care, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, occasional work from home, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours, self-organization of the job
English (advanced), Czech (proficient)